Saturday, October 23, 2010

Varied Workout II

Today's workout was exactly the same as Tuesday's, and I did not mind at all. There was no running, but it wasn't easy. I was determined to do the same as or better than Tuesday, and I think I succeeded. I went to the CSY to do it since I like their options for tall things to stand on.
  • Altitude drop legs: 10×5 reps, 5 breaths rest
  • Wall squat: 1 minute on, 30 seconds off, 3 times
  • Altitude drop GHR: 10×5 reps (20 seconds rest)Did GHR instead because I couldn't find a good mat for my knees.
  • Standing ham: 1 minute on, 30 seconds off, 3 times
  • Bench press: 65 lb, 10 deep breaths, 1 rep, 6 deep breaths, 2 reps, 3 deep breaths, 3 reps; 2 total times (breathe while holding bar up)
  • Dead lift: 75 lb, 10 deep breaths, 1 rep, 6 deep breaths, 2 reps, 3 deep breaths, 3 reps; 2 total times (breathe while standing holding bar)
  • Curl: 25 lb, 10 deep breaths, 1 rep, 6 deep breaths, 2 reps, 3 deep breaths, 3 reps; 2 total times (breathe holding bar at top)
Then I went to Farkas' to say hi, hear about their trip and tell them about mine, and have Aunt Renee help me fix one of my suit tops and my new pants. Success.

No comments: