Sunday, October 24, 2010

Softball Tournament

Back Row: Brandon, Jeff, Terrah, Rebekah, Brad, Jim, Kristen, Brian
Middle Row: me, Lindsey, Lyndsay, Michelle, Kelly, Melissa
Front Row: Kevin, Herb

Today marked the end of the softball season. I had a blast playing this year and remembered how much I enjoy the game. Even after having taken 2 or 3 years off, I jumped right back into it and surprised myself by still being pretty good. We ended up taking second in the league, and placing we hope to build on for next year.

Fielding--I had a pretty sweet diving catch today, too :-)


That was all I did today as far as training since I decided to use today as a rest day. I'd intended to run yesterday and didn't and wanted to today, but I also need a rest day/Sabbath ever week, and today was the day. I know I won't regret it tomorrow. I still got in over 20 miles in just 3 days of running this week, so it's been a successful week as far as mileage and as far as attitude since I've nailed all my other workouts too. The better my attitude, the better I do, and I've focused on having a great attitude this week. Success!

No comments: