Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Time Off

Brentwood's Deerwood Arboretum

Tree canopy...lovely!

Sometimes days/weeks off make me emotional (like yesterday). I don't know what to do with all my time, so I think and pray and read the Word a lot. I love having the time with the Lord. I hate that my mind takes me other places as well. My body likes the time off; my mind, not so much. But yesterday I was able to walk through the Deerwood Arboretum in Brentwood and admire the trees. I thought maybe I'd see some wildlife and that other people would be out, but not so much to either.

I didn't see the spider, but I admired his web

The little wildlife that I saw

Today I got to play some racquetball. I went down not knowing whether it would be challenge courts and thus there would be people there, but even though it wasn't Kent and another guy were there and let me play cut throat with them. My court sense was definitely lacking, and my finesse was pretty much nonexistent, but I did have a few nice shots and actually earned double digits in the third and final game! Fun times.

No comments: