Thursday, September 10, 2009

Radnor Lake

Today's activity was hiking at Radnor Lake. I LOVED it and will definitely go back. With a camera (and a companion if possible). I saw 10 deer and came within about 15 feet of a few of them. I also saw tons of squirrels and just got to admire God and His creation and talk with Him (or rather, try to listen). There were a few other hikers on the "difficult" and "moderate" trails I walked on, and a few others on the road. I wish they allowed running on the trails, but I could hike to warm up or cool down and run through the park on the road. Fun times!

I tried to make a pros and cons list of being on a team versus being unattached as far as cycling goes.

Team ProsTeam ConsUnattached ProsUnattached Cons
People to ride withRequired number of racesTraining on own scheduleNo one set group to ride with
Benefits at a shopRequired rides
Focus on tris
No name on jersey

Different skill set
Any TTs possible
No crit series


I will likely add to this as I think of other things.

Asleep at 9:20pm, awake at 1:01 (bathroom). 49 bpm at 3:58 (alarm).

No comments: