Today’s workout was a good one, spread out all afternoon. My plan had been to get all the exercises done that I could during the day so that I could play a game (Dalmuti) at lunch and ride with Valerie in the evening. However, I got only two exercises in during the day and didn’t ride with Valerie, so that meant that I could finish all the rest at the same time. It was 10×30sec, 1 set, manual holds if possible. I did have a partner, Andrew from the CSY, for the last two.
- Standing ham (done at work so not GHR)
- Wall squat (done at work)
- Lunge R, L (this was crazy hard—as hard as 5 minutes of work!)
- Push up (this was crazy hard too—they just never get easier)
- Curl w/18lb, with manual hold
- Crate crunch with manual hold