Last week's 21-mile club ride took me somewhere around 66 minutes. Today was 64 minutes.
The lap markers (which you can hardly see and which for some reason don't show up in the elevation profile) south of mile 5 are where the group ride starts and ends. I rode from and to home to get in a longer ride (the group ride is about 21 miles).
- Total: 1:46:39, 31.9 miles, 17.9 avg (33.9 max), 1,878 cal, 151 HR (188 max)
- Warm up: 21:24, 5.9 mi, 16.5 avg, 120 HR
- Ride: 1:04:09, 20.9 mi, 19.7 avg, 160 HR
- Cool down: 21:03, 5.1 miles, 14.5 avg, 141 HR
At lunch, I did an iso workout, 15x10sec rebounds:
- Front delt with 3-lb dumbbell (all on right arm, 30 sec rest, all on left arm)
- Curl with stick
- Standing ham