Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Fame in the Blog World

Pretty sure I just got my 15 minutes of fame in the blog world – SR posted my picture on her blog!

Race for One Less finish

Today was the last day of my 3-week program with Will, and it was a hard workout: 100 altitude drops, bench (18lb), curl (18lb), GHR (arm's length), legs (~18"). On the plus side, I am definitely stronger and faster than I was 3 weeks ago and my arms and legs look nice and toned. On the negative side, I did not follow the program exactly because I raced too much (he said he'd intended for me to do my skill once per week) and I did not sleep well. I don't know if the sleep thing is related or not, but I've definitely noticed it. I would've thought I'd have slept better than normal because I'd be working harder than normal, but evidently that was not the case.

No comments: