Monday, April 12, 2010

Bike #3

The last two days didn't go quite as I'd planned, but that's OK. I guess it's good to learn to be slightly flexible. Today I had to stop at Anna's house to pick up her bike (yes, yet another bike that I will be riding...the third in a week). We chatted a bit, killing some time to let the traffic clear that had caused her to arrive late and me to feel rushed. Then it was a quick stop at home to pick up Lisa's bike to take it to her house to drop it off for her to have back and possibly use (but hopefully not) this weekend. Then it was back home to fix Anna's bike to hopefully fit me. She has way more gears than I do and has a lighter bike, so if it rides well today I'll definitely be taking it this weekend. A triple on some of these hills will do me well! I felt rushed all day, didn't get in the hike (or even a walk) I'd been hoping for, but I did get in a good phone date with a friend and some fun tennis at lunch. God is good.

No comments: