Sunday, April 8, 2012

CompuTrainer Class: Muscular Endurance II; Easter with the Fam

Me, Caleb, and Grandpa Bob at the Lehigh Valley Airport

Today was exactly the same workout as Tuesday, except that today I had to skip the final 12-minute block to get ready to catch a plane to PA. Surprisingly, it was significantly easier. That probably has something to do with the fact that yesterday was a rest day for me, and besides going for a walk with Tigger and Madison, I didn't do much. Here is what the workout looked like:


The warmup was at about 50% of 216W. The 12-minute tempo efforts were between 84% and 104%. I didn't need to do the same mental exercise as I had on Tuesday, making each one a different race. I managed to ride through each one just fine.

At the Detroit airport, I did 5 on, 5 off thru 20, rest, 5 on, 5 off thru 20 workout during my layover (a good use of my time, Will said). Then finally I got to see this little guy:


Caleb in the car ready for a road trip

Caleb and me waiting on the (great)grandparents

Detroit airport light show

Playing Telestrations...everyone is so intent!
I ran once (5K) while at my sisters, took a couple walks, and did one 10-10-10 EDI (2 sets) workout.

No comments: