Tuesday, April 17, 2012

CompuTrainer Class: Muscular Endurance V

Here is today's workout, which was the same (or nearly the same) as two weeks ago:


The warmup was at about 50% of 216W. The 12-minute tempo efforts were between 84% and 104%, but I did only efforts 1 and 3 at their prescribed percentage; efforts 2 and 4 were between 84% and 104% of 200W (Todd suggested that all of us Team Belladium ladies go down a little so that we could continue recovering from our team camp last weekend and preparing for the Sunny King Crit and Foothills Road Race this coming weekend.

Surprisingly, I felt GREAT. My legs were tired but my mind was not, so I was golden.

This afternoon, I did 3 min extreme slow lunge, squat, standing ham, pull up, curl, and push up. It's been a while since I've done that workout, and today was a good day for it.

Monday I did 1h on the step mill and took a 3-mile walk at lunch around the pond.

No comments: