Tuesday, November 12, 2013

The week in review

Pictures from the week. I'm too busy to write too much :-)

Monday evening, charging before running on the only
nice day of the new week
Teammate AJ with her husband SR on the top step of the
Lock 4 6-hour Endurance Challenge mountain bike race
I made these s'mores bars, and they turned out OK.
Not my fave.
Nice sunrise on morning!
Sunday, Parri, Cath, and I rode on the Trace. It was HARD
but beautiful, and I loved the company (as always).
Friday, AJ, Kat and I went hiking at PW. It was easy
and beautiful, and I loved the company :-)


Workouts
Monday: REST (with a 3-mile walk at lunch)
Tuesday: Hilly ride at lunch, 3 miles on the elliptical
Wednesday: 5K practice race with Girls on the Run, then 3.5 additional miles
Thursday: 1-mile walk at lunch, HARD 8-mile run on the Shelby Greenway
Friday: 3-mile jog at PW, 5-mile hike at PW
Saturday: rest
Sunday: 5 miles on the elliptical, 47-mile ride on the Trace.

Then I went to visit my friend Anna, who had her baby this week. A beautiful little girl!

No comments: