Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Ladybug party

There's a ladybug party going on on my window at my office. There are somewhere around 10 out there. I wonder what they're celebrating!

Saturday I ran long after spending the morning in downtown Franklin at the Pumpkin Fest. It turned out to be a beautiful day for wandering and running.

Strava run; half mary time is a little off because
I stopped at Shelly's house for 10 minutes at mile
9.25 so we could chat and I could have a drink

Sunday we had a team ride in the morning (another beautiful day, only needed arm warmers and a vest, no knee covers) and a few softball games in the afternoon before watching the Packers WIN in the evening. Fun weekend!

AJ, Val, Catherine, Shelly, Jeremy, and I
had a fun, easy ride; data from Strava
Monday: rest day
Tuesday: weights at lunch, ride home from work

No comments: