Thursday, April 10, 2008

Kingdom Assignment

I think I've figured out part of my issue with the Kingdom Assignment. Well, I've been praying about it some but not really how I should be. Maybe that's why I haven't come up with something to do. Problem #1. Solution: Do. Pray. Listen.

The other thing is that I feel like everything I do should be an example of Christ and a reflection of Him. I should be living my lift as a Kingdom Assignment, not focusing on 2 days only. Problem #2. Solution: Is there a good one? Maybe this is a question that will be answered as I pray about it.

I also wonder if I can consider this weekend in Georgia as my "fulfillment" of the Kingdom Assignment. I keep thinking I'll know afterwards, depending on what happens.

God, I keep praying that I will walk through open doors. Help me to be ready to walk about You. Help me to guard my tongue and to tell the whole truth about You. Help me to remember everything I've heard, learned, and known for so long. Help me to live my life for You, that even if I don't say anything, they will see You through me. Help me to be a light for You, to remember that I am the moon reflecting Your sunlight.

I want to desire You more than someone else to love me. I know that You love me more than I could ever imagine, and help me to love You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength.

No comments: