Sunday, November 20, 2011

Humid Run

Today ended up being quite dreary. When I woke up, I checked the weather and saw that it was 62* with 75% humidity. I knew that meant rain, but it was also a great time to get in a good humid run. So I set out without a route in mind and arrived home 6.7 miles later, wet and happy. Stats: 6.2 miles, 52:33, 8:28 pace (6:44 best), 173 HR (188 max), 636’ ascent, 603’ descent.

  • Mile 1: 8:15
  • Mile 2: 8:14
  • Mile 3: 8:11
  • Mile 4: 8:22
  • Mile 5: 9:09 (aid station/bathroom break at Aspen Grove Park)
  • Mile 6: 8:41
  • Mile 6.2: 1:37 (8:03 pace)

Also, because it was not so nice outside, I got some chores done around the house, watched the Packers game with the family, and went to church for a worship and baptism service. That was so awesome—God is doing some amazing work in our church and in the people there, and it was so neat to hear kids and adults both talk about His faithfulness through good and bad times. And we have some very talented song writers and leaders at our church as well, and I loved being able to sing about God’s faithfulness and love as well. God is good, and life is good because He is over all!

No comments: