Monday, August 30, 2010

Two Fun Mondays in a Row

Last week was amusing when, after a 5-mile run, some guy I'd just met at Target asked me to dinner (I actually had seen him around because he lives in the same apartment complex, so it wasn't that strange, I guess). Today I met another guy, Aaron, this time in the middle of a workout, who amused me just as much. He was there working out and, like I usually get, tried to talk to me while I was counting. It's hard to pleasantly answer, say I'm counting, and continue counting and focusing all at the same time. I was on the 40-second interval, though, and afterward made small talk and got his name. He was impressed by my workout list (thank you for the workouts, Will!), so maybe I'll try to recruit him to do them with me and to help me with manual holds/EDIs if I ever have those.
  • 5 on, 5 off thru 40
  • Lunge on crates
  • Glute ham
  • 1-leg squat (I love how he keeps putting this on the list knowing I don't do it)
  • Squat with stick (thru 20)
  • Push up (mostly on feet!)
  • Curl (with 12-lb dumbbells)
  • Scap pull up
  • Crate crunch
Tonight I actually had time to play the piano and loved it! Not quite a rest day because of the lunch-time workout, but the afternoon was off so that almost counts.

No comments: