Wednesday, August 18, 2010

19 Races!

So far this season, I've completed 19 races: 1 crit, seven 5Ks, one 10K, one 8K, one 10-miler, and 8 tris (1 modified sprint, 1 sprint, and 6 olympic). A few more races (5K, 10K, half marathon) are on the list. This has been a fun, busy season! Next year there will likely be more on the list if I race on the bike more often (3 races most weekends).

In 2009, I completed the 26 races: 10 crits, seven 5Ks, two 10Ks, 1 half marathon, 1 marathon, and 5 tris (1 sprint, 1 modified sprint, 1 olympic, 1 half ironman, 1 ironman).

It rained most of the day, so the crit was canceled and I didn't want to run and didn't feel like riding on the trainer. So I did 5 minutes of work: wall push up, lunge, standing ham, lateral delt (ext. slow), and curl. It felt good to not go to the Y :-)

No comments: