Thursday, February 20, 2014

More Links for This Week

Here are some of my faves for the week.

David Wise: Gold-medal winner getting berated for his "alternative lifestyle" of a wife and kid??? A post-run interview video is here.
Cedar Hill Crit: Equal payouts for the women. I love a race that treats us well, and Cedar Hill does that!
Another winter storm. When Southwest gets their mobile app working on my Droid device, they'll be the best. They're already pretty close.
The Pros and Their Coaches by Slowtwitch. I love this stuff.

This week's workouts have been totally up and down. Saturday I lifted more weights than I probably should have. Thursday I am still trying to recover. It probably didn't help that Sunday I rode 50/jogged 2, Monday I ran a very hard 8.65, Tuesday I tried to ride (lasted 45 minutes), Wednesday I swam 500/rode 23 outside (BEAUTIFUL), and this morning I ran another 6. I'm ready for a rest day!

No comments: