Wednesday, November 7, 2012

I've Been Busy

Here's some of what I've been doing:

Training - running a lot (like 15mi last Saturday),
working out in the gym more, getting ready for
Ragnar this weekend!

Trying to come up with a gift for our team director - squares
were the only designs I could come up with so I've asked for help :-)

Editing a book for this lovely couple,
Sue and John - interesting book, great people

Visiting a house I'd never noticed before - yet I've ridden
past it countless times: Meeting of the Waters, Franklin, TN

Touring a few places in Brentwood with 32 people I'd never
met on their 200-year family reunion tour - part of the book deal

Collecting MyCokeRewards - OK, this is just a
silly hobby, but my coworkers collect
their caps for me and give me
bunches like this every few weeks.


There always more to do than time to do it in, but I've definitely been enjoying life and no races on the weekends!

No comments: