Saturday, February 11, 2012

Trainer Time

Presents from my mom!

My mom sent me a Valentines package :-) I opened a few of the presents today and will save the rest for the next few days. I love her!

I spent 2 hours on the trainer this morning. That is a long time on the trainer with no one else around! But I had a plan, a few DVDs, and a purpose:


  • Plan: Tempo pyramid
    • 10-min warmup
    • 5-min tempo; 5-min recovery
    • 10-min tempo; 5-min recovery
    • 15 -min tempo; 5-min recovery
    • 20 -min tempo; 5-min recovery
    • 15 -min tempo; 5-min recovery
    • 10 -min tempo; 5-min recovery
    • 5 -min tempo; 5-min recovery
  • DVDs: Robin & Jason's copy of NCIS--that'll keep the HR up!
  • Purpose: get closer to achieving my goals for the season.


The rest of the workout I did a little later: 5 minutes of work, lunge R/L, glute ham, curl w/8lb dbs. I had no energy or desire to do the rest or anything else really.

No comments: